- We welcome all hikers to come and stay in this rustic cabin over the barn. Sleeps 8, wood burning stove, refrigerator, stove, shower and linens.
- Room One: This room is nestled in a semi private area with curtains to enhance privacy away from common area. It has a spacious king bed. Sounds of the Bear Branch Creek running by just outside will lull guests into a relaxing slumber.
- Room two: This room is a new addition, located outside the common area. It has 2 single beds and has a separate bathroom.
- Our loft sleeping area accommodates four persons. Ceiling fan keeps air flowing. Tract lighting makes for easy reading in bed on a cold winter night. Light filters into loft area from outside through stained glass portal window.
- Our shuttle service provides a cost effective alternative to parking your car at remote trail heads.
- We provide dependable and on time service.
- We go to most trail heads in the area and can accommodate special request.
- We use quality well maintained vehicles for your comfort and safety.
- We carry a comprehensive commercial insurance policy to ensure everyone is covered.
- We have tent sites available for those who prefer to sleep under the stars.
- Use of the hostel for showers and such is included with the price of tenting.
- A large fire pit available for fires to stay warm at night or roast marshmallows.
- We have plenty of safe parking available, so you can enjoy your hike instead of worrying about your vehicle.
- Our parking service is available whether you stay with us or not.